Friday, April 1, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

It's been a long time since I posted and a lot of things have changed. The Husband got a new job which will have us moving about 900 miles away from the place we've called home for most of our lives. I have a lot of mixed emotions about this. Leaving friends and family and familiarity is a frightening prospect. However, I am excited about what the future holds in a new place. We'll be moving to Winchester, Virginia. We visited the town last weekend and it is a pretty swell place. We found an awesome house and I really do think things will be great there. If nothing else, it'll be an adventure. I get to be a stay-at-home-mom now, which is something I am looking forward to. I have playgrounds all scoped out and have applied to be a member of a "mom's group" up there. Hopefully, the move and the new environment will inspire me to blog more often! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment