Thursday, April 14, 2011

Virginians.

So, we're now living in Virginia. Slowly yet surely getting the house in order and trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I no longer live in Florida. Luckily, Virginia is the prettiest place I've ever seen, so the constant state of awe helps a lot.

Hazen has taken to the move nicely. There is a little girl next door with whom he has become friends. He has a nice big bedroom, a nice big yard and tons of space to run around. All good.

Our first 2 days here were spent without Patrick. I dreaded being alone with Hazen in a new town with no one to turn to, but we got along swimmingly. We picked up Patrick in Richmond yesterday and it was just fantastic having our little family all together again.

All in all, I think we're adjusting well. Winchester is an awesome little town. I can't wait to get our house all settled and start exploring it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment